Originally a Victorian school, St. Saviour’s is set on a leafy site, equally in touch with the historic city of Bath and the Somerset countryside. Incremental growth over its 160 year history finds it housed in a variety of buildings, old and new, with a range of educational and recreational facilities;
- Two hard playgrounds with markings, apparatus, seating and adjacent grassed and quiet areas
- A large hall with a wide range of PE equipment and a staged area for musical dramatic performances
- Our own in-school kitchens providing freshly cooked meals and healthy morning ‘tuck-shop’ daily
- An ICT suite with 17 networked computers (every classroom also has its own computers and interactive whiteboard, all connected to the school network)
- A well-stocked study library
We also have access to the excellent astroturf facility at nearby St Mark’s Secondary school.